If you find something that you think belongs on this list, send it to me via @SoftwareMaven on Twitter.
- The why imperative: I'm sharing this one because it echos so closely my recent blog post, Career Change: Thinking like a Product Manager - It's the Why It's the Why!
- Inc Magazine on Minimum Viable Product (and a response): Make sure to read both the Inc. Magazine article and the response linked here.
- Who the hell ARE these people?: This is worth reading and thinking about in any collateral you are involved with. It isn't just words that form gobbledygook.
- News Corp to Offer Plaid Stamps!: What can you learn about your business from history?
- Relentless – The Difference Between Motion And Action: Product management is about getting stuff done, not making motions of getting stuff done. It is also about guiding other people to get stuff done, which is why leadership is such an important trait.
- Everyone is clueless: Yes, yes, yes! Stop trying to build for everyone. I don't think this can be said to product managers enough: you have to have SOMEBODY to sell your product to.