- Innovation Games: This isn't really a read, but rather a very useful resource.
- You Can't Innovate Like Apple: A great overview of the commitment Apple has made to innovate. Gives you an idea of what you are really saying when you say, "I want my company to be like Apple."
- Bullet-Proof your Business Case in less than 8 hours: I shared the author's previous post on Monte Carlo simulation. This post provides the details on how to do the simulation. Great stuff!
- Times Square Strategy Session: Good to see Customer Development getting updated to address what your goals are. Not every product's goals are to maximize sales and your learning needs to reflect that.
- RankSpeed - Search by Sentiments: This tool has some amazing potential. I could see a tool like this becoming extremely valuable for monitoring the real-time sentiments about your product.
- Too Much Choice Is Bad: Customers Don’t Want To Do Your Job For You: I think one of the interesting things here may be cultural in nature. What happens when a policy that works amazingly well in one country (Walmart gets selling cheap in the US) tries to be done in another country?
- When Harvard Teaches Networking, They Use Her As A Role Model – with Heidi Roizen: Awesome interview on how to network effectively.
Disclaimer: Unless otherwise noted, I have no affiliation with linked properties other than being an interested reader, a happy user, or a potential customer: Nobody pays to receive a link. Any opinions of linked properties are their, not mine. I may or may not agree, but to be on this list I think their opinion is interesting.