You can subscribe to the live feed of this list in your choice of feed readers. You can also follow @FromTheIntraWeb to get instant gratification.
If you find something that you think belongs on this list, send it to me via @SoftwareMaven on Twitter.
- Cherchez la fame – or why the media’s obsession with Twitter campaigns will make customer service smell French:Is Twitter a great equalizer in capitalism, giving the average buyer as much power as the mega-corporations they are dealing with? I'm not so sure. How many of the same things could have been said about previous technologies?
However, there is an interesting change that seems to be happening. Individuals are becoming far more important than they were 20 years ago.
(Note: NSFW is the column name, the article is completely safe for work)
- Customer Development for Web Startups: If you can't tell, I'm a fan of the customer development model. Steve Blank has expanded what the process can look like for different types of software companies. It is helpful to see the process in different contexts to see how it can be customized.
- Why diversity matters (the meritocracy business): This is a fairly deep article on the importance of diversity in meritocratic work environments and the importance of meritocracy in start-ups. Worth the read!
- Video: Wonderfully conceptualized, beautifully executed: When somebody tries (and succeeds) in being an artist while doing his or her day job!
- Writing Complete Requirements: It really doesn't matter how good your requirements are if they are for the wrong product. Good advice for how to find the right product.