You can subscribe to the live feed of this list in your choice of feed readers. You can also follow @FromTheIntraWeb to get instant gratification.
If you find something that you think belongs on this list, send it to me via @SoftwareMaven on Twitter.
- The Social Internet Survey Software & Online Survey Tool - Inexpensive target market research with built-in respondants. Looks interesting, but I'm curious about the respondants.
- IORAD, The Instructional Appliance - From screen capture to SWF. An interesting way to approach building reference material (user guides and such) for you web application.
- A Bias for Scamminess - It is sad when a company uses deceptive practices to "earn" money instead of ensuring the product provides more value than the customer thinks she's paying for. Even worse when it is tied to a government entity.
- Rules and Laws Product Managers Should Understand (part 1) - Nicely relevant.
- Why We Haven't Taken Venture Capital - It is always good to know what drives you individually when you get into the world of entrepreneurship. If you don't know what is driving you, you are bound to end up unhappy.
- 10 Simple Strategies for Business Blog Content - As a blogger, I always appreciate good information on how to be a better blogger. This list, while targeted at business blogging, is valuable even outside that space.